We Hope that You will find All You Need In the
HUCI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HUCI

Welcome Back
We Hope that You will find All You Need In the
HUCI

HUCI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Official Forum for HUCI Students SO Please Every One feel Home

Welcome everyone to the forum Waiting for your contributions Feel home Very Happy

2 posters

What are your most liked subjects?

Poll

What are your most liked subjects? (you can specify others as a reply)

[ 2 ]
    What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_lcap29%What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_lcap14%What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_lcap14%What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_lcap0%What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_lcap0%What are your most liked subjects? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Prince
    Prince
    President of the Federation of Students
    President of the Federation of Students

What are your most liked subjects? Empty What are your most liked subjects?

Post by Prince Sat 13 Jun 2009, 15:57

Please everyone choose "What are your most liked subjects?"

and specify the programming as a reply, whether its "introduction", "advanced" or "datastructure and algorithms"

if you'd like to add a subject that is not in the choices please mention it in a reply message

thnx Smile
    osama
    osama

What are your most liked subjects? Empty Re: What are your most liked subjects?

Post by osama Fri 19 Jun 2009, 09:10

ENGLISH Shocked

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 08:52